Missionaries going home 12.19.2017

It is difficult to believe that the consecrated service of these great servants of the Lord has now ended. Dear friends and companions, well done. You will be sorely missed.
Back row (left to right): Elders Larson, Quinn, Herman, Sparks and Atkinson; Front row: (Left to right): Elders Taylor, Perez, President and Sister Mackay, Sisters Baldwin, Frazier and Tompkins








We also say a loving farewell to Elder Bradford who has returned to his beloved Puerto Rico Mission. We are grateful for your service and the time spent with you in the great CFM.

Dinner at the mission home with our beloved departing missionaries.....

Before joining in a thrilling game of giant Jenga.....


With ties cut to represent the end of their great service to the Lord as full-time missionaries.....










A last breakfast for all before departing to the airport. May the Lord continue to bless all in the next exciting phases of your life's missions. We love you our forever companions and friends.

Comments

  1. I have tears in my eyes as I read this. I know I have said it before but thank you again for all you did to make the transition easy for my son Elder Bradford. I know he made great friendships with the missionaries in the California Fresno Mission and will miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts